Wednesday 17 April 2019

Discovering all elements

Tonight I completed my Toca Boca periodic table and unlocked all 118 elements! I completed my hand-drawn diagram too, which can be referred to under the "Element Progress" tab! Below are various screen-caps taken from the application, a broken periodic table. The app enables you to experiment with many tools, either to heat up, cool down, generate wind, electrocute or apply chemicals to the elements. I found the most fascinating elements to have wonderful graphics displaying their radioactivity. This was applicable to elements on the seventh and ninth row.

        

        

Now that I have completed my periodic table to the full extent, I have the option to reset my game data and discover all the elements all over again! Confetti falls from the top of the screen when you complete the game. Throughout the process of completing my game, I have recorded my element data down in a hand-drawn table in my drawing book. Here the creatures look a little shabby, but they have been outlined to the best of my ability. Tonight after waiting a substantial amount of time, I have successfully completed my table with no empty spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment